Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Little Reflection

                                                                     A Little Reflection

         In my fourth year life, I discovered/learned how to create a blog and how to use it. I even enhanced my English vocabulary through writing a posts. We found out also the Internet timeline which was just a summary of it. Many things about internet, browser, etc. were unlocked to our minds this first grading period.

          Actually, our teacher in I.C.T didn't meet us most of the time because she was too busy. And that was the problem I encountered. So we took down notes only. And I addressed that problem by reading those things and not to depend only to the discussion of our teacher.

           I am looking forward for more information in the succeeding grading period. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment