Tuesday, January 14, 2014

my little reflection


My Little Reflection
By Christian Homer A. Buño
          For every grading period, we are learning something for a specific subject. And as for this grading period, I have learned such amazing things. First of it is on how to add an image to a web page using the image tag. That is very easy perhaps but has many attributes (src, alt, align, size,). Second is on how to connect a hyperlink to widen the information on your page. And the most interesting part is we created many essays about all the celebrations we are celebrating.
          Despite of all those things that I’ve learned so far, it is not escapable to have problems that I encountered. First is financial problem. Because we are lack of time, it’s not enough to use a single workstation only. So I planned to go to computer shop many times but the problem was I was even in lacked of money. And another one is perhaps our teacher was so busy that she didn’t have time to meet us and have a little discussion on the first days of the grading. We only are the one who executed the activities on our own.
          Every problem has a solution. And I faced those consequences within the grading period. I thank God for always guiding me. And for the financial problem, I addressed that with the help of my father of course. I finished all my requirements after the final exam. And for the second consequence we faced, there came our practice teacher to guide us on some our queries for our activity.
          Moving on to the next quarter of my fourth year life, I need still to strive harder just to make myself better than last year. I will make all my requirements on time and disregard those negative addiction.




No comments:

Post a Comment