Friday, February 21, 2014

New Year, New Me

New Year,New Me

Another year again had passed. And another memories also developed. As we are continuously growing up, a bunch of experiences are also continuously go on. Happiness, sorrows, confusions and every circumstances we made to come up. For this New Year that we will cover upon, many circumstances again we are about to face that make us stronger and may be weaker.
As the year 2013 passed by, there left my negativities. And as the year 2014 goes in, another attitude and capabilities will be changed. Last year until now, I admit that I am a thin guy. So I will prioritize my body improvement this year. Also the bunch of my pimples which I inherited to my father. I'll be more conscious and a sort of being protective to my face as long as my complexion. I wouldn't be more serious on my studies also not like before to lessen my problems. That's what I am this year.
Being me is unique. Perhaps they can imitate some but they'll never be exactly who I am. Another year has come again so let's thank God for he let us enjoy and cherish the beauty of life in every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks months and another year in our lives.

May God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment