Monday, October 7, 2013

My Little Reflection

My Little Reflection
            At this grading period, I learned how to apply tags on the notepad application and how to make it as HTML file. I learned how to change my URL on blogging website and enhance my vocabulary as well.
            Probably, this grading period is the busiest period I ever encountered. Our section needs to practice a lot of performances for different activities inside and outside the campus. Furthermore, we had a lot of school works to accomplish so we’re running out of time. So, even Saturday and Sunday which is supposed to be our rest day was used also to finish all our tasks and obligations we’re obliged to do.

            I am hoping that next grading period, we will not be as hectic as this grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment