Monday, October 7, 2013

My Teacher My Hero

My Teacher My Hero
          Nowadays, many heroes are being found and spotted by their own special way. But being a teacher is one of a kind which no one can overtake. They are effortless heroes.
            I know that being a teacher is very arduous, tiring and exhausting. They need to do their duties to teach us rain or shine. When they are sick, it’s hard for them to absent because their salary will be deducted. Speaking in front of students is very hard especially when the students are very naughty. They keep their hard feelings in front and suddenly they cried when they’re alone. So at their special day, I want them to relax and enjoy life without stressfulness. I live my teachers more than as I love my classmates. They are so special to me because that taught me everything I know.

            There could be no doctors, engineers, lawyers, seaman and even teacher without teacher. Whatever life you have now, be thankful to teachers who lighten your mind to a bright vision of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment