Friday, February 21, 2014

my Reflection

reflection logotype
At the starting month of the year, 3rd Grading Period ends. Meaning, it opens another period yet it cover 1 month only. On this grading period, I've learned a lot about the Adobe Photoshop. I knew its nature, uses and the tools of it. As for our activity, our teacher requires us to edit photo. We changed the hair color, we changed the image's color through black-and-white color. We also learned how to crop and change the intensity of color using the color-correction tool. And lastly, we copied a portion of the photo and duplicated it using the clone-stamp tool. Editing a photo is an enjoyable thing. We were also obliged to make our own movie using the windows movie maker. I enjoyed it so much.
But as I said a while ago, we only had a little time for the 4th grading period. Except for I.C.T, we also did more projects for other subjects. So we were really too busy. So after the periodical test, I finished all my requirements as fast as I can. Thanks to some of my classmates because they helped of finish all my activities.
This is the last grading period already. And as we finished the periodical exam, it's time for us to relax and enjoy the remaining days of our high school life. Moving on to the near future, we will commence already a new life as a students. And that is our college life. I hope that college will be good to of as well.

Happy Graduation Batch 2014 High School Students.

No comments:

Post a Comment