Friday, February 21, 2014

My Dream, My Future

 
Every person has a dream in life. You're an abnormal if you haven't. Dreams are those that you strongly desired on. Having a dream, goal, purpose and aspiration in life shows a very great personality you've got. You are ambitious in other way. Being an ambitious or compulsive person doesn't really bad. It's up to you how you do an action to achieve all of these. Nothing's going to stop us now if we are solid in aspiring to achieve these goal in life of YOU.
"In the world, nothing is permanent." Stories have its end; Novels have an epilogue; Essays have a conclusion; Songs have its last tune; and even the longest road has its ending point. But it's up to an individual how he/she ends up his/her story. Ever since I was a child, I dreamt already to become a businessman or an accountant. I have only an ordinary family having a simple life. But that would never be permanent. I want a change and I will start this change NOW! I will take up BS in Accountancy when I’m college already. It is all I want and nothing/no one influenced me about this. I am dreaming something new in my life. Now, I belong to a middle class family and have no possessions. We are having a financial crisis every time we are about to pay something expensive. Moreover, we are not that powerful to change the life of people around us. But in the future, I want it to be reversed and changed. I'll be the bridge that leads my family into a better life. We will be having more possessions than we have now and we will never feel life uncomfortably. In financial thingy, we will never ask for it already because we will be having a bunch of it. And at the topmost reason, I want to become successful is to have a power to change the life of people around me. I want to happen all of that with my family beside me.
Making dreams is very interesting. It'll be your motivation in continuing your life. Stay in the name of God and he will help you. "In Him have the pity but in you have the action." You made an action for yourself and be better. For you to succeed, believe in yourself. But once you achieve it, you should be as humble as bamboo also. In that case, you will be loved forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment