Friday, February 21, 2014

Change: It Starts with Me

Change: It Starts with Me J
Everything changes, doesn't it? All we have now and what we possess now may change with just one 'click' only. Like what they always say, "NOTHING'S PERMANENT WITH MATERIAL THINGS." But it's a good to have a dream, vision about yourself as well as to your country in the future and eagerness to achieve a change which will absolutely motivate us to act as we desire on. Let your imagination explore your curiosity to roll your nerves and function to achieve your goal.
                                     "Future, future, future, you're always in my mind." Did you already think the course you will be taking up? Little by little, you are about to change yourself in preparation for succeeding in life. You will be becoming one of the molder of our society. We are teenagers of today's generation and we are the ones who perceive the saying written by Dr. Jose Rizal, "Ang Kabataan ay Ang Pag-asa ng Bayan." Through that, we can make a change. But for the prior truth, you will be needing first to suffer sacrifices and hard works. I will be taking up BS in Accountancy on my college life. Then after I graduated in college, I will start up in applying as an accountant with pure heart on my work. In addition, I will be productive on everything i will be buying. I will build a small business with an accompanied goal of "CLEAN and GREEN ENVIRONMENT." I'll make that possible through recycling materials. As a boss, I will treat my employees without discrimination. I'll really help them progress on my own hands. A leader is good when he can make his men working. But leaders may be well if he can make fun with his employees while they're working. I am planning to establish a successful business so that I can influence everybody for a change our country is needing.

                                          
If you promised something, you should do it. Be ashamed to yourself once you did not do it. Future is a vision of our new generation. And let that vision of tomorrow be productive for having a change from now. But before that start changing yourself just before other. For individual traits affect our nation. Let your good heart function and eventually, you whisper, "Change: It starts with me."

         

No comments:

Post a Comment